build your dreams, building a life for yourself, create a new chapter in your life, create success into your life, creating happiness into your life, everyone can build a castle, goal setting 2021, going into a new year, having a vision, journal questions, kick start your year by developing a new story of your life, life coaching tools, looking ahead to a new year, Never stop believing in your dreams, new habits 2021, new positive habits, Self development, worksheet to help set goals
Hello and welcome to my new blog post. In this blog I am going to talk about, Kick start your year by developing a new story of your life.
I often would get upset about the end of the year as I would get overwhelmed of what I didn’t do and wanted to do and would re-write the things I wanted to do, into the next year.
One tip# Stop making resolutions and make life changes as from my own experience, you are more likely to accomplish your goals set out and do the things you had planned.
- If you could write a book about your life at the moment what would you write and share?
- What positive feelings do you get when sharing your story?
Often we can feel stuck in a rut at the end of the year because we go round in circles a lot like I have in the passed, and this happenes it means we need to stop and develop a new story of our life.
- So ask yourself, what would I like to be remembered for?
- What do you wish to accomplish this new year?
- How would I like my year to end?
At the end of each year I like to write in my journal and reflect over it, aswell as talk about it on this site and others (see below) and this year I found some questions online that helped me to do that:
When you create a new story then start going through your year and see where you can improve and alter so your goals benefit you not overwhelm you.
Never give yourself too much to do, and remember to do a list on things you want to do rather than got to do, example:
- What keeps you calm and happy?
- Is there a certain time in your day that overwhelms you or wish you could change?
- Do you have a time in your day when you can take it easy? If so could this be implemented during other times of the day?
- Who would you like to see this year that you didn’t get to see last year?
- Where would you like to go this year?
- What picture do you want to paint about your life this year?
- Your top 3 goals
So I am going to have board on my Pinterest with a lot of Life Coaching tools, and this will be with my New Year Project, which I want to do yearly, called Project 2021.
Here is a worksheet that I have created as one of my own Life Coaching tools and you can download and print it if you wish too:
I will be adding more as we begin the new year and I wish you have great New Years Eve and see you in 2021.
Many thanks for reading,
P.S: If you would like to be kept update with my blogposts on this site them remember to follow me.