To help build your self confidence and to feel better about yourself is to stop having regrets about things. What ifs and the if only’s.
Not one person can turn back the clock, but you can change your future. I was a person who looked back and would regret times in my past, but now I see what I can achieve each day by,
1. Looking back and putting my past in perspective, seeing that I have done a lot in my past by breaking it up and really looking deeper into my past. Looking at the good and the bad, and making the happy times and my achievements bigger and the bad memories smaller so I can no longer see these images.
2. Seeing that I can alter the things in my life in a drop of a hat taking myself out of my comfort zone and instead of saying I will one day, I say I will now. I look at what I can do today, tomorrow, in a week, month and within the year.
3. Keeping a journal of all the things that have made me happy each day, to store memories about my son as he continues to grow and develop. Learning how I can help improve my relationships with people close to me. Making sure I spend time with family and friends.
4. How I can help other people and learn from others. Being inspired by other people, so I can inspire people too.
5. Being committed to the people most close to me, my job at work and at home.
6. Making the most of each day. Not putting too much pressure on myself but making sure I do get things done.
7. By being creative and making the most of all the things around me.
8. Know my priorities and to continue building myself as a person.
9. By being ruthless if it isn’t important in my life it goes.
10. By setting myself challenges.
THERE IS NOT POINT TO REGRETS THEY ONLY LEAD TO FEELINGS OF SELF LOATH AND UNHAPPINESS. LOOK AROUND AND SAY TO YOURSELF WHAT CAN I ACHIEVE TODAY? WHAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY TODAY?
You are worth being happy and to feel good about yourself, you deserve it and go for it. If you want to change your life around and feel better about yourself then do it, because it has to come from within and from no one else.
Many thanks for reading,