Hi and welcome to Monday’s post which all about Being Productive during Lockdown.
There are still plenty of things you can do:
- Use the extra days in the weekend to catch up on work and errands, because I find these days I can be super productive as Henry spends the weekends at his dads, so I use this time to catch up on my work.
- Create a weekly schedule and routine which I talked about in my last two posts on this site: Establish a good routine to conquer a successful Day and Having a good work routine to help build a business
- Have your showers and wash hair the night before rather than the morning as I find doing this whilst my son is a sleep along with the rest of the family as it just saves me so much time the next day
- Create a goal a day to achieve, so my goal for today is “Work on my book” which I have done
- Forget multi tasking concentrate on one task at the time
- Be Smart so Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time
- Make a list and then break each item on the list down
- Have free choice days or hours, where you can do anything you choose
- Spend some time writing a journal. I live by mine
- Create a playlist on Youtube to listen to whilst you work or do chores. It really helps with getting stuff done.
I love having productive days and whilst we are in lockdown it is good to make the most of each day and get things ticked of on our To Do list.
I have created a printable, which is a productive worksheet.
Many thanks for reading,