achieving goals, becoming a success, Being happy, being positive, Being successful, everyone can build a castle, Goal setting, living a more happier life, living life to be happy, positive wellbeing, ten goals to end the year on a positive note
If you had read my previous post this year didn’t start off too well, but as the year has gone on, with more heartache events happening, I want to end the year on a positive note by following these ten goals to help me:
- Have two books written and published
- Get back into my fitness
- Spend time with the positive people in my life
- Have a new home
- Continue to grow my audience with writing more blogs
- Have a better Christmas than the last one
- Do some more videos for my Youtube channel
- Invest in another pair of black trousers
- Rearrange my wardrobe by putting outfits together
- Finally create a end of year vision board of these things to develop another vision board for the following year
I am all about setting goals, and now I have shared some of mine, why not tell me by using the comments section below of one goal you would like to accomplish by the end of the year, too.
Life is about creating happiness and success in your life. There are those who are selfish and want to destroy it, because they don’t like to see people being happy, but leave them in their misery whilst you thrive.
Many thanks for reading,