Hello so it is day 2 of my 30 day challenge to write a post a day for 30 days on this blog site, which I created over 10 years ago to help you have a better and successful life.
In this blog post I am talking about Living for more in your life.
- Be ruthless and go for it.
- Set goals as big as possible and never hold yourself back
- Be on the look out for more in your life
- Set boundaries that are positive but also for others who may get in your way to living more
- Do a day where you spend time reflecting on your days and weeks
- Create a day that your family can do together like at home Curry night or family puzzle, something that gets all the family together
- Spend time planning outdoor activities to explore, I loved visiting places like Worthing and Arundel, such tranquil places
- Set a date with your family of doing a whole house clean up and once its all done reward you and your family by having a takeaway and watching a Movie
These are all things you can do now and have fun post Lockdown.
Many thanks for reading,