Aiming for success, Believe in yourself, building empowerment, building your dreams, courage, create more happiness, Creating new habits, Dream big, dream building, everyone can build a castle, getting more out of your life, growing as a person, healthcare and development, learning about yourself, Make the most of 2020, Self development
I know this year has been a funny kind of a year with the lockdown due to the Pandemic, but you can still make the most of 2020, by getting the most out of your life.
- Create a new challenge each day, week, month and year, example my challenge for me this month or goal is to have two books written, edited and published, by the end of this year. To help me achieve this I have given myself a target of how many words to write each day
- Go through obstacles and how you can overcome them, so mine the school summer holidays as I will be focusing during the day my son, so to overcome this I will put in extra hours in the evenings I have free or mornings, and weekends when my son will be with his dad
- Take some time to reset. So just take some time going through what you have already achieved so far and what you have planned to achieve in the next few days, weeks and month
- Use the summer days to take your work outdoors rather than being stuck in an office if possible. The outdoors can inspire you to work more than staying in one place
- Have free choice days. So scrap the to do lists for a day or two and make time just to do whatever you choose
- I am all for positive habits and so if there is one area in your life that drastically needs to change then create a plan to change it and create positive habit to help towards that change
- Never sell yourself short you will be surprised at what you can achieve it is all about patience and persistence and than you will soon see the results you want
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel and it is all about working towards the light and believe in yourself.
Many thanks for reading,